Compiler lover

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Kill Mario

Kill Mario is my first (and only!) C++ program programmed essentially with SDL and a whole bunch of libraries related. It's a Mario-like game inspired by many 2D games, but mostly from Yoshi's Island, aka one of the greatest platform game ever made. Some people start learning a new language with a "Hello World", other start with a 2D platform game. Some people are stupid, some are smart. Life sucks eh ? Now why am I talking about this game on a blog ? Well, besides the fact that I have nothing to do, it's in case anybody want a link to download the game. A website would be ideal, but I have no reliable server that I can use.

No screenshots or links to download the game yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home